Academic Records and the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)

Each application must include transcripts from any accredited college or university an applicant has attended.  You should ask all colleges and universities (secular and Jewish) that you have attended to send one official copy of your transcript directly to the Admissions Office at the above address.  If you have not yet graduated from college, please submit transcripts of work completed to date.  If you are subsequently admitted to the Ziegler School , you must submit official transcripts as verification that you have been granted a bachelor’s degree prior to enrollment at the Ziegler School. 

15600 Mulholland Dr. 

Bel-Air. California 90077 

1-888-853-6763 or 

(310) 476-9777 

Applicants are required to take the Aptitude Test of the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE).  You should be able to obtain a registration form and an information booklet from your college administrative offices, or you can write directly to the Office of the Graduate Record Examinations, CN 6000, Princeton, NJ 08541 .  There are generally fewer Monday sittings of this test than Saturday sittings.  For this reason, it is advisable that you make arrangements as early as possible.  In some cities, the tests are given several times in addition to those listed in the national booklet, and those administrations are usually on weekdays.  A computer version of the GRE is also available.  Check with the local office of the Graduate Record Examinations for details.  Have your scores forwarded to American Jewish University (School Code #4876).